Hi, we're Ryan and Ashley Daly, two people who live in Tulsa, Okla. We have a house, a dog, and a baby girl named Harriet. We needed somewhere to put all of the things we think about, all of the things we feel, and all of the things that will make our little family what it is.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Right Before You Were Born


Harriet,

This is what your house looked like right before you were born. We packed our bags and your bag, and we knew we'd come home completely different people–parents. 

Look below, that's you in my belly. You were so big and strong. I sometimes miss having you in there, and at the same time, I cannot believe you lived and grew in me. How life works is weird and amazing.



Your dad is writing thank you notes for gifts we received for you. He's the type of guy who takes things off the plate of those he loves. I think it's cool when couples balance each other–where one doesn't mind writing thank you notes, the other likes to do another important task. 

I guess that is all. I love you so much.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment